Admission referrals are initiated through a health care provider or local hospital discharge planner. Individuals or their families can also request admission. Following the collection of the appropriate data, we consider all applicants based on our ability to service the level of care needed and bed availability.
Ashley Care Center is licensed by the State of Michigan and dual certified for Medicaid and Medicare. We also accept most third party insurances and private pay. Please contact your insurance provider Member Services regarding skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitation coverage. We would also be glad to assist you with the insurance process.
What To Bring
The following documents are needed at the time of admission:
- Medicare Card- Part A & B, Part D
- Medicaid Card
- Insurance Card
- Social Security Card
- Durable Power of Attorney/Gaurdianship Document
- Living Will/Advance Directives
The following personal items are suggested at the time of admission:
- 5-7 days comfortable clothing
- Family photos
- Cell phone and charger
- Snacks (in a sealed plastic container)
- Other items that you may enjoy during your stay.